ARLINGTON, Va. (ABC7) — Have you ever left something behind after an Uber ride?
Well, Uber says you’re not alone.
The company has posted its third annual Uber Lost & Found Index.
As might be expected, phones, wallets, cameras, and keys top the list for items most often left behind.
Among the most unique lost items, Uber lists an 8-week-old coffee-colored Chihuahua at number 1 and a black-and-white tuxedo for a small dog at number 4. Maybe those two riders need to meet each other.
Also on the list: a Babe Ruth signed baseball; a full set of 18k gold teeth, a headband with peacock feathers, a propane tank, breast pump with breast milk, ancestry kit, a Harry Potter Magic Wand, a bird, a fish tank with fish and water, and an Elvis cape with jewels.
Listings include: The 50 Most Unique Lost Items, The 10 Most Commonly Forgotten Items, The 10 Most “Forgetful” Cities, Most Forgetful Days / Times, and Lost items that peak on certain days.
Uber says the most forgetful days of the year in 2018 were January 1 and October 29, coinciding with New Year’s and Halloween parties.
Saturdays and Sundays and late at night are the most forgetful times.
Uber has tips on how to find an item you might have left behind. First, check your Uber app and contact the driver. But if it was your phone you forgot, you can check your account on a computer to contact the driver.
Here’s a video to help you find lost objects:
5. Purse / Backpack
9. Vape / E-cig
10. ID / License
1. 8 week old coffee-colored Chihuahua
2. Black faux fur neck cuff in a size large
3. A photo of a New Years kiss
4. 6 chicken tenders from 7 Eleven
5. A black and white tuxedo for a small dog
6. Full set of 18k gold teeth
7. Professional grade hula hoop
8. Salmon head
9. Medium sized medical marijuana pipe
10. Birth certificate and social security card
11. Star Wars skateboard
12. Very important headband with peacock feathers
13. A propane tank
14. A tray of eggs
15. White leather snakeskin Louboutin heels
16. Lego championship wrestling belt
17. A pack of hair and a brown brush shaped like a foot
18. Ed Sheeran concert tank top
19. Breast pump with breast milk
20. Two packs of Italian sausage and a Thanksgiving ham
21. A shopping cart
22. Ancestry kit
23. Lotion and beard oil
24. Silver & peach colored Venetian masquerade mask
25. Small handmade cat puppet
26. Babe Ruth signed baseball
27. White gold wedding band with diamonds
28. McDonald’s visor and a large fries
29. Harry Potter Magic Wand
30. A special pizza costume
31. A bird
32. Red pouch with hammock inside that says “hang loose”
33. Cheer skirt with a lion head
34. Yeezy boost 350 butters
35. A mannequin
36. Two pieces of my ever-so-special white wedding cake
37. A fog machine
38. Japanese style mandolin
39. Full fish tank with fish and water
40. An Elvis cape with a few jewels on it
41. One Gucci flip flop
42. Red Lobster takeout
43. Limited edition Chance the Rapper Starbucks gift card
44. 5×7 prom picture of me and my husband
45. 10 lbs pulled pork and 10 lbs pulled chicken
46. Rose gold Kim Kardashian lumee case
47. A piece of parchment paper with sap on it
48. Deer antlers and a welding helmet
49. My dirty laundry
50. A small plush toy of a cat eating a pizza slice
1. East Alabama
2. Gallup, New Mexico
3. Cookeville, Tennessee
4. Mississippi Delta
5. Boone, North Carolina
6. Sioux City, Iowa
7. South Georgia
8. Mankato, Minnesota
9. College Station, Texas
10. Tallahassee, Florida
Uber riders are most forgetful on Saturdays and Sundays, and late at night – between 11pm and 1am.
We saw that the most forgetful days of the year were January 1, 2018 and October 29, 2018 – New Years and Halloween.
People are most likely to forget watches on Monday
People are most likely to forget headphones on Tuesday
People are most likely to forget laptops on Wednesday
People are most likely to forget books on Thursday
People are most likely to forget passports on Friday
People are most likely to forget phones on Saturday
People are most likely to forget cakes on Sunday