Your Voice, Your Future Town Hall – "Maryland Democratic Gubernatorial Debate"
Nine candidates debate for the Democratic nomination for Governor of Maryland. Meet the candidates and hear their views. Which candidate will take on popular incumbent Governor Larry Hogan?
Date: Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Time: 7:00 – 7:57 pm (EST)
Host station: WJLA/NC8 in Washington, D.C.
- Rushern Baker, Prince George's County Executive
- Valerie Ervin, Former Montgomery County Councilwoman
- Ralph Jaffee
- Ben Jealous, Former President of NAACP
- James Jones
- State Senator Richard Madaleno
- Alec Ross
- Jim Shea
- Krish Vignarajah, former aide to Michelle Obama
Moderators: Kai Jackson, Brad Bell, Chris Papst