Officials: Fire at assisted living facility in Maryland, most residents 'not ambulatory'


There was a fire at an assisted living facility in Montgomery County Tuesday where most residents have difficulty walking, according to authorities.

The Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Service said the fire started in the attic of a facility on 16940 Georgia Avenue in Olney.

The fire department said the fire is now out and residents have been moved back inside.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off