MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Md. (ABC7) — A family of four was displaced after a fire ignited in the garage of a two-story home in Montgomery County, Md. Sunday morning, according to fire officials.
Pete Piringer with Montgomery County Fire and Rescue said no one was home at the time of the incident, and there were no reports of injuries. Firefighters saw smoke emitting from the roof and found the fire in the garage.
Piringer said the fire was accidental and took place on 1608 Timberline Road. Damage to the home exceeded $250,000.