Drug Take Back: Over 2,000 pounds of unused prescription drugs collected in Fairfax County
FAIRFAX COUNTY, Va. (ABC7) —
More than 2,200 pounds of unused prescription drugs were collected in Fairfax County Police's Drug Take Back Initiative last Saturday.
Almost 475 pounds alone were collected by the West Springfield District.
While the big drive may be over, FCPD has a 24/7 drop box for pills and liquids only.
You can find the locations below:
- Fair Oaks District Station – 12300 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway, Fairfax
- Franconia District Station – 6121 Franconia Road, Alexandria
- Mason District Station – 6507 Columbia Pike, Annandale
- McLean District Station – 1437 Balls Hill Road, McLean
- Mount Vernon District Station – 2511 Parkers Lane, Alexandria
- Reston District Station – 1801 Cameron Glen Drive, Reston
- Sully District Station – 4900 Stonecroft Boulevard, Chantilly
- West Springfield District Station – 6140 Rolling Road, Springfield