Bring your fall harvest to the kitchen with five fabulous meals
WASHINGTON (ABC7) —
With fall in full swing, gardens everywhere are producing their final harvest of the season. Rebecca Carpenter of Sprout helped bring those crops to the kitchen with five fabulous meals.
Check out sproutkitchengardens.com for complete recipes.
- Breakfast: Sweet Potato Toast
- Lunch: Cranberry Quinoa Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Snack: Whole Roasted Cauliflower Bites w/ Spinach Ranch Dip
- Dinner: Spaghetti Squash with Kale Pesto
- Dessert: Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles