Submit a consumer complaint to 7 ON YOUR SIDE Call For Action

    If you have a problem with a business and you are looking for help from 7 ON YOUR SIDE Call For Action, please fill out the form below completely. Make sure to leave your phone number where you can be reached during the day. Your complaint will be assigned to a 7 ON YOUR SIDE Call For Action volunteer who will contact you. Volunteers are also available to answer calls and take your consumer complaints Tuesday-Friday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 301-652-HELP. That's 301-652-4357.

    7 ON YOUR SIDE Call for Action helps solve consumer problems. We are unable to help with employment, discrimination, child custody, bullying, or situations in which a lawsuit has already been filed.


    If you would like to volunteer to become a member of our 7 ON YOUR SIDE Call For Action team, click here. You can also call 1-800-647-1756.

    News In Photos

      Loading ...