72
      Monday
      96 / 73
      Tuesday
      93 / 75
      Wednesday
      92 / 73

      D.C. Weather Forecast: Winds Decreasing Clouds Increasing

      Overnight: Clear, Cold, Decreasing Winds

      Lows: 26-31 | Wind: NW 10-20 decreasing

      Friday: Partly Cloudy, Milder

      Highs: 53-58 | Wind: S-SW 5-10 mph

      This Weekend: Sat. Rainy - Sun. Partly Cloudy, Chilly

      Temperatures: Sat. Near 50° Sun. 45° | Rain: Sat. 70% Chance Sun. 30% Chance

      Hey, I did see the comet this evening, did you?{ }Great pictures from Rick Schmidt{ }using{ }the Naval Observatory 12-inch telescope{ }with a{ }400mm telephoto lens. Next chance with clouds and rain may not be until Monday.

      US Naval Observatory

      Friday some increase in clouds and then a small storm will be moving right near us Saturday with some cool rain.{ } That storm will likely bring some snow to central Pennsylvania skiers.{ }The current wet pattern has really helped folks in the Southeast and Great Plains get some needed rains{ }to put a dent in the terible drought.{ } Rain well above average in February{ }{ }

      The front with the little storm will slide a bit to our south so Sunday will be drier, but a bit of Irish weather with a mix of clouds and sun and cool and a slight chance of a shower.

      { }