Restaurants, store slated to open near Nats Park
New restaurants and a supermarket are set to open in the “The Yards” development near Nationals Park.
"The missing link in this neighborhood is amenities and street life," Alex Nyhan, vice president of development for a company which is doing a lot of the development in the neighborhood, told WTOP's Adam Tuss.
Expected to come to the ballpark neighborhood are
At the Foundry Loft Apartments:
• Potbelly - opening first quarter of 2012
• Kruba Thai and Sushi - opening first quarter 2012
At the Boilermaker Shops:
• Buzz Bakery - opening late 2012
• New craft brewery - opening late 2012
• Austin Grill Express - opening fall 2012
• brb--be right burger - opening fall 2012
• Huey's 24/7 Diner - opening fall 2012
At the 401 M Street building:
• Harris Teeter - opening 2013