On this week's edition of Inside Washington with Gordon Peterson, Colbert King, Nina Totenberg, Mark Shields and Charles Krauthammer:
- Playing the sequester games and waiting for the fallout.
- The Supreme Court and renewal of the 1965 Voting Rights Act. Does it perpetuate "racial entitlement."
- The Obama administration tells the Court that California's same-sex marriage ban violates the Constitution's guarantee of equal protection.
- The Obama administration steps into the civil war in Syria. Is it too little too late?
- For the first time in centuries, a Pope walks off the job.