We all know that text messaging can be one of the most dangerous things one can do while behind the wheel of a car.
Most of the 100,000 people who voted in the survey say that texting or talking on a cell phone while on a first date is the ultimate deal-breaker.
The full top ten things never to do on a first date, according to the survey, were:
2) Anything having to do with sex
3) Talking about an ex-boyfriend or girlfriend
5) Being rude to a server
6) Drinking too much
7) Attempting to split the check
8) Talking about your job
9) Talking about your mother
10) Talking about marriage or a wedding
On Friday's edition of Let's Talk Live on NewsChannel 8, Natasha Barrett and Melanie Hastings will be joined by Erika Ettin, a professional dating coach and founder of ALittleNudge.com, to talk about first date etiquette.
In the meantime, put the phone down.