87
      Monday
      89 / 72
      Tuesday
      93 / 73
      Wednesday
      94 / 74

      Three people suffer apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in Springfield

      Photo: Sansumaria at en.wikipedia

      Three people in Springfield have been taken to a hospital for apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.

      Fire crews are on the scene at 6640 General Green Way, ventilating the building.

      The patients were conscious and breathing when they were transported, says Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Spokesperson Dan Schmidt