68
      Saturday
      83 / 67
      Sunday
      84 / 70
      Monday
      89 / 73

      Three hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning in Laurel

      Three people are hospitalized after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning.

      Howard County Fire crews found a running generator inside the home in the 9700 block of Brevard Street in North Laurel, where a man and two other residents were discovered just before 4:45 a.m. Tuesday.

      Officials say the man was transported to the hospital in critical life-threatening condition, and the other two in serious condition.