Rush+ made it's long-anticipated debut on the rails and on buses throughout the greater D.C. area on Monday morning. Now, we want to know how your experience was with the new rush hour service.
You can tell us what you saw, thought and felt as you navigated through Metro's new schedule today by adding it to the map above, by leaving a comment below, tweeting us at @ABC7News or posting a comment on Facebook. Here's how:
1) Right-click on this link and open it in a new window: Rush+ debut: What did you experience?2) Click the red "EDIT" button on the left side of the page.
3) On the map, itself, use the Zoom In/Zoom Out bar to zero in on the Metro station you're voicing a compliment/complaint about.
4) In the top left corner of the map, click the button that looks like an upside-down teardrop and drag the marker to where you want to place it on the map. Click to confirm the placemark.
5) The map will prompt you to enter a description. You can simply tell us which intersection it is or you can explain why. Be as short or as long as you want!
6) Click "OK," then "SAVE" on the left side of the screen. Your placemark has been saved and will appear in the map above! Thanks for participating.