A fire caused $100,000 in damage to a home in Prince George's County Friday, officials say.
Firefighters responded to the home on Longfellow Street in Riverdale around 9:30 p.m. and found fire showing from the second floor windows.
The residents were able to escape safely; the other side of the duplex was vacant.
It took about 20 minutes to get the fire under control. One firefighter had minor burns and was treated and released from the hospital.
An adult and child were displaced and are being assisted by the County Citizen Services Unit.