89
      Saturday
      92 / 70
      Sunday
      93 / 71
      Monday
      95 / 73

      Riverdale carbon monoxide poisoning victim dies

      © 2011 by Judy van der Velden, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs license.

      A person has been killed by carbon monoxide poisoning in a Prince George's County home, officials say.

      Prince George's County Fire officials said in a tweet that the victim was found dead at a home in the 5700 block of 45th Avenue in Riverdale.

      ABC7 News is sending a crew to the scene. Check back for updates.