QUEEN ANNE, Md. (AP) - One person is dead after a fire in a camper trailer in Queen Anne's County.
Investigators from the State Fire Marshal's office and Maryland State Police say the body of 59-year-old Perry Hoxter was found Friday night after the fire was brought under control. The fire was ruled accidental.
Officials say Hoxter's wife escaped the fire unharmed.
Investigators say Hoxter apparently lit a kerosene heater. But some kerosene spilled and ignited the floor around him. It happened about 9:30 p.m. Friday.