78
      Wednesday
      90 / 72
      Thursday
      86 / 68
      Friday
      82 / 70

      Oxon Hill apartment catches fire

      (Photo: Courtesy Prince George's Fire Department)

      A fire that broke out at an apartment building in Oxon Hill Tuesday was quickly put out by firefighters.

      The fire, Southview Apartment Complex, had spread to the attic of the complex but was put out in about 12 minutes. Two people were evaluated on the scene for injuries but didn’t need hospitalization.