67 / 53
      73 / 52
      75 / 57

      Montgomery Co. boy, 2, airlifted after scalding self

      A 2-year-old boy is in critical condition after scalding himself in his Montgomery County home.

      Police say the toddler drank from a hot cup of coffee and was burned by the spilled liquid Tuesday evening. He was flown from the 21000 block Golf Estates Drive to an area trauma center.

      Following an investigation, which is standard in these cases, police believe the burn was caused accidentally.