MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Md. house goes up in flames after grill on back deck catches fire, officials say

Md. house goes up in flames after grill on back deck catches fire, officials say. (Photo courtesy of Paul Hawkins)

A two-story house went up in flames Saturday after a grill on the back deck caught on fire, the Prince George's Fire Department said.

The department tweeted that heavy fire was "showing from the rear" and coming through the roof of the home.

According to fire officials, the occupants of the home were able to escape.

The house is located at 9815 Sandpiper Drive.

This is a developing story.

Trending