Lightning probably caused a two-alarm fire at the Wild Buffalo Grill Restaurant in North Laurel Sunday afternoon, fire officials say.
The fire was reported about 2 p.m. in the second floor and attic of the restaurant, according to the Howard County Department of Fire & Rescue Services.
The restaurant was open when the 911 call came in, but no injuries were reported by the staff or patrons. They were able to evacuate before fire fighting units arrived.
The fire was put out within about an hour as fire crews from Howard, Anne Arundel, & Prince George’s County aggressively fought the fire.