73
      Wednesday
      92 / 74
      Thursday
      93 / 74
      Friday
      88 / 68

      Lanham fire displaces two adults, three cats

      The early morning fire caused about $100,000 in damage. Photo: Paul Hawkins

      Two adults and three cats have been displaced after an early morning house fire in Prince George's County.

      Investigators believe the fire at the two-story Lanham home on Woodstream Drive was caused by an electrical malfunction inside the garage. Flames extended into the house before being extinguished by firefighters.

      The fire was reported at 7:15 a.m.

      There were no injuries, and the damage is estimated to be around $100,000.