78
      Friday
      88 / 71
      Saturday
      85 / 67
      Sunday
      85 / 69

      Landover warehouse fire seriously burns employee

      One person was seriously burned in the fire. Photo: Mark Brady/PGFD

      An employee at a taxicab maintenance facility in Landover suffered serious burn injuries Monday when the warehouse caught fire, fire officials say.

      The fire broke out inside a one-story commercial repair facility at 8316 Ardwick Ardmore Road in Landover at about 2:45.

      The burn victim has been taken to an area burn unit for treatment. Police say he suffered burns to his hands and his face, but that his injuries aren't life threatening.