Jason Byrnes fatally shocked while hanging Christmas lights
NORTH BEACH, Md. (AP) - Anne Arundel County officials say a 34-year-old man died after he was shocked while putting up Christmas lights.
County police and fire officials say Jason Byrnes was hanging lights for a neighbor in North Beach on Monday and he was shocked when the ladder he was standing on touched an electrical wire. Officials say Byrnes died shortly after he arrived at Prince George's Trauma Center.
Officials said the death has been ruled accidental.