79
      Wednesday
      90 / 64
      Thursday
      85 / 67
      Friday
      82 / 67

      Fire at Prince George's county landfill

      A landfill in Prince George’s county caught fire Friday night. Prince George’s county Fire Dispatch confirmed the fire at Brown Station Road and Brooklane in Upper Marlboro.

      It said the fire had been entirely knocked down but that the smouldering scene was being soaked well with water and units remain in place early Saturday morning.

      PG Fire/EMS said no injuries were incurred and that only a dozier had been damaged.