71
      Thursday
      82 / 69
      Friday
      83 / 67
      Saturday
      85 / 69

      11 hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak in Rockville

      A faulty water heater is being blamed for a carbon monoxide leak that sent{ }11 people, including three children, to the hospital.

      It happened around 1 a.m. Tuesday in the 1200 block of{ }First Street in Rockville.

      Montgomery County Fire and EMS reports the entire building was evacuated, including about 15 to 20 people.

      The victims are being treated at a local hospital with a hyperbaric chamber.