If you're into eclectic music, this is a pretty decent weekend for you on a variety of fronts. Ditto for lovers of burgers, beer and ice cream. And don't forget the first-place Nationals.
• Washington’s Nationals begin the second half of their season at home against the Milwaukee Brewers (7:05 p.m.). The Nats lead the National League East while the Brewers lead the NL Central.
• It’s a three-day run for Baltimore’s 33rd annual “Artscape,” a decidedly eclectic mix of music, performance art and on and on and on. It’s held in and around the Maryland Institute College of Art. (Details: 410-752-8632, artscape.org)
• Arlington’s Cherrydale United Methodist Church (3701 Lorcom Lane) will hold its “Movies on the Lawn,” from 8:30-10:30 p.m. Suffice to say, it’s family-friendly. (Details: 703-527-2621).
• It’s the debut of the “D.C. BRGR Bash,” featuring exoctic burgers and beers from area establishments. It’s a bit pricey ($30-$50) but some of it goes to charity. Noon-6 p.m., 954 Florida Ave NW. (Details: dcbrgrbash.com).
• Similarly, there’s the “Artists and Artisans Festival,” presented by the “3 Stars Brewing Company.” Cool music, food and beer. 1-6 p.m., 6400 Chillum Place NW. (Details: 202-670-0333).
• Fort Dupont’s summer concert series, 7-9 p.m., Fort Dupont Park. (Details: 202-426-7723).
• It’s the fourth annual “D.C. Scoop Festival” at Union Market. Frozen treats galore. 1-4 p.m. (Details: unionmarketdc.com)
• Brewers at Nats, 7:05 p.m.
• Huey Lewis & The News. Remember them? Wolf Trap. (Details: wolftrap.org).
• Brewers at Nats, 1:35 p.m.