MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Ryan Seacrest denies inappropriate behavior

New Year's Eve celebrations in Times Square, New York Featuring: Ryan Seacrest Where: New York, New York, United States When: 31 Dec 2016 Credit: WENN.com

NEW YORK (AP) —Ryan Seacrest is disputing an allegation that he engaged in inappropriate behavior with an employee at E! News nearly a decade ago.

In a statement Friday, Seacrest says his former wardrobe stylist made the complaint. Seacrest isn't releasing details of the allegation but says he's "truly sorry" if he made her feel "anything but respected."

Still, Seacrest disputes the allegation, which he calls reckless, and describes himself as "an advocate for women."

E! spokeswoman Joanne Park says the network is investigating.

Cameron Mitchell says in a statement released by a spokeswoman Friday that Mann had been "under consideration" for representation by the high-profile talent agency he worked for, Creative Arts Agency.

Mann filed a lawsuit Thursday alleging that she had been sexually harassed and that Mitchell had forced her to perform oral sex on him twice. She also said she went to a bar with him and then only remembered waking up in her bed with him lying nude next to her.

Mitchell says that after he told Mann she was no longer being considered for representation by CAA she brought the allegations to CAA's human resources office.

Mann alleged in her suit that CAA ignored the allegations and "divorced itself from the matter." CAA says it launched an immediate investigation and suspended Mitchell last month

The company says Mann was never a client of the agency and that Mitchell had formed a personal relationship with her. CAA says that as of Friday, Mitchell no longer works at the agency.

CAA says it will vigorously fight the allegations made in Mann's lawsuit in court.

Trending