MENU
      Enter ZIP Code
      7 DAY FORECAST
      HOURLY
      73
      Partly Cloudy
      Thursday-
      Partly Cloudy
      81
      69
      %
      81
      69
      Partly Cloudy
      Rain%
      Wind4mph SE
      Humidity76%
      UVLow
      Friday-
      Scattered Thunderstorms
      88
      68
      50%
      88
      68
      Scattered Thunderstorms
      Rain50%
      Wind9mph S
      Humidity70%
      UVVery High
      Saturday-
      Mostly Sunny
      85
      67
      0%
      85
      67
      Mostly Sunny
      Rain0%
      Wind10mph NW
      Humidity44%
      UVVery High
      Sunday-
      Partly Cloudy
      82
      69
      0%
      82
      69
      Partly Cloudy
      Rain0%
      Wind9mph SE
      Humidity48%
      UVVery High
      Monday-
      PM Thunderstorms
      83
      73
      70%
      83
      73
      PM Thunderstorms
      Rain70%
      Wind8mph SSW
      Humidity69%
      UVHigh
      Tuesday-
      Scattered Thunderstorms
      85
      74
      50%
      85
      74
      Scattered Thunderstorms
      Rain50%
      Wind9mph WSW
      Humidity72%
      UVVery High
      Wednesday-
      Partly Cloudy
      89
      73
      20%
      89
      73
      Partly Cloudy
      Rain20%
      Wind9mph NW
      Humidity67%
      UVVery High
      RIGHT NOW
      Rain0%
      Wind3mph SE
      Humidity74%
      UVLow
      Visibility10 miles
      73
      0%
      71
      0%
      71
      10%
      71
      10%
      71
      10%
      72
      10%
      75
      10%
      77
      20%
      79
      20%
      80
      20%
      82
      20%
      83
      20%

      Latest Weathercast

      WEATHERCAST

      Interactive Radar

      Radar

      Latest Forecast


      Now you can receive the latest breaking news, weather alerts and traffic alerts sent directly to your mobile phone from ABC 7 News. It only takes a minute to sign up, and you can opt out at any time. Click here.

      From StormWatch7's Brian van de GRAAFF:

      OVERNIGHT:
      Partly cloudy and muggy with a few showers late.
      Lows: 64-70
      Winds: SE 5-10 mph

      FRIDAY:
      Partly sunny, warm and muggy with a 40% chance of showers and t-storms
      Highs: 85-88
      Winds: S 5-10 mph

      SATURDAY:
      Mostly sunny and less humid.
      Highs: 83-86
      Winds: NW 5-10 mph

      As high pressure continues to move eastward towards the Atlantic Coast, humidity levels will steadily increase as surface winds turn to the southeast and south. We're already seeing some effect of that wind shift with numerous areas of cloudiness over the DMV . A warm front will approach the region from the south overnight. This will set the stage for a few late night/overnight showers or t-showers. Tomorrow will be very warm and humid with a 40% chance of showers and a few thunderstorms. Timing-wise, the pattern suggests a few showers or storms during the morning and early afternoon. But we think the better chances will be late tomorrow afternoon and evening as a cold front approaches from the west.

      The first two days of the big, holiday weekend look fine for outdoor activities but not so much for Monday. We're forecasting mostly sunny and pleasant weather on Saturday with highs in the lower 80s. Our Sunday forecast keeps conditions dry and comfortable but we believe cloudiness will increase over the area during the afternoon and evening. Highs will be around 80 degrees to the lower 80s in spots.

      On Monday, the Fourth of July, outdoor conditions will likely change. We're forecasting partly to mostly cloudy skies with a 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms developing. We are raising that probability to 60% Monday night and through the day on Tuesday.

      Stay ahead of the next storm and download the StormWatch7 weather app. It is free and you can find it by clicking here.


      SUNRISE
      05:46:42 am
      SUNSET
      08:37:11 pm

      Today's Record Temperatures

      Record High98
      F
      Record Low44
      F